Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Are people born bloggers? Or do we having blogging thrust upon us?

One short day on the blogosphere reflecting. (LOL)


This week we were asked the review previous blogs we have written and reflect on it. It almost like blog-ception.I feel as if in my blogs I mainly focus on reviewing information from the articles we have read from week to week. In my mind I rationalize doing that because I feel if someone who has no clue what articles they are happens upon my blog they could grasp a general understanding of what I am blabbing on about.

I feel that as the weeks have gone on I have increased in my reflections upon the readings instead of just the summary of said readings.  I have started to include my feelings on certain readings and whether I enjoyed them or not which I feel adds to the content and enjoyment of reading the blog.

I can definitely tell which weeks I prefer more just by the way I wrote each post but I don't know that anyone else would be able to tell apart from myself. I value being able to share my opinion with others online and I feel this has given me a way to show people a different side of me, that being the academic side. I do feel like I am better at personal blogging than academic however I feel as the weeks have gone I have grown in my strength with academic blogging.

From this I also have discovered how much I enjoy reading academic writings about more current stuff such as memes and blogging. I feel that this has given me a way to express my thoughts more and when we discuss in class I have a better understanding about the topics because of having to explain it in a blog before discussing in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment